Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP H8000 wireless headset

Dear Support

I purchased HP 8000 wireless head set last year was looking to find dongle but i could not found. is there anyway i can reconfigure or purchase new dongle for my head set ??

My head set was hardly used and pinches me to throw it out only because of missing dongle, any help will be appreciated. thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Gaurs

I reviewed your post and I understand that you have lost the wireless dongle for the headset and you want to know whether you can purchase a replacement.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I would like to inform you that you will not be able to purchase the replacement dongle as this is not sold separately.

I hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.