02-20-2014 12:24 PM
See if the latest driver does anything to help.
02-20-2014 05:05 PM
Do you know if that will also work for a Probook 470 G1 taht is experiencing the same problem?
It is a brand new PC, and the WiFi does not work !!
02-20-2014 06:05 PM
Well it does not solve the problem !
It is the same hardware with Windows 8.1 and it does not work.
And when I called HP they did not even knew when it was going to fixed. I am really upset, I have 2 portable PC waiting to be delivered. This is not acceptable, where the legendous HP quality has gone?
03-18-2014 01:00 AM
I had the same problem. Very frustrating!
So i called the supportdesk yesterday and they provided me with a brand new driver. (Version 5.00.44.0)
You can download it right here:
I installed it yesterday and haven't had any connection drops eversince!
(With driver 5.00.37.0 i had drops like every 15 minutes.)
So please give it a try!
03-20-2014 12:08 PM
Thank you for the update, I tried your recommended driver and it seems to work allot better now than it previously was,
but unfortunately It still is intermittently disconnects from the wireless network. Is there anything else you did to resolve
Thanks for you help, its much appreciated
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)