Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp 15 r208tx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

Pleasehelpmetofindcorrectdriversfor,

3D Video Controller:
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1140&SUBSYS_2337103C&REV_A1
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1140&SUBSYS_2337103C
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1140&CC_030200
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1140&CC_0302

Network Controller:
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_2231103C&REV_00
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_2231103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&CC_0280

PCI Device:

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_2337103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_2337103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&CC_FF0000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&CC_FF00

I tried installin drivers avaialble in HP website. Is there an order of installing the drivers?

How to find whichh driver to install because there are more than one in same name 😞

Please help me!

Thanks and Best Regards,

Shashika

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Try manually installing the driver as follows...

Go to the device manager and click on the 3D video controller needing drivers.

Click on the driver tab, click on update driver.  Select the browse my computer for driver software option, and browse to the driver folder that was created when you ran the file.

That folder should be in C:\SWSetup\sp69609.

Make sure the Include Subfolders box is checked and see if the driver installs that way.

As I said, I explored the driver folder, and it has the hardware ID for the video controller you posted, so it is the right driver.

If that still doesn't work, I still have one other suggestion to try and force the driver to install.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Nvidia Graphics:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp69501-70000/sp69627.exe

Card Reader:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp69501-70000/sp69610.exe

Realtek Wireless (missing from your page):

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=6943827&swItemId=ob_143747_1&swEnvOid=405...

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Thank u so much for the quick reply.

Both PCI device and Network controller issues are fixed but not the 3D video controller 😞

HP Recommended

Hi Again,

Quick question: I have installed onboard graphic drivers (Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500), would it be a problem for Nvidia not to install its drivers properly?

Your advices/suggestions are highly appriciated.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Shashika

HP Recommended

Hi:

The nVidia driver that Cheryl posted does not contain the hardware ID for the specific nNidia GPU you posted.

This driver does, so it should work for you...

This package provides the driver that enables the NVIDIA High-Definition (HD) Graphics in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. If high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) video output is supported, this package also installs the HDMI Audio Driver.

File name: sp69609.exe

HP Recommended

@Paul_Tikkanen

Yet another wrong driver posted on  a Support page? Time to report I suppose.Appreciate if you could do that since you checked harware id and actually discovered it.

Edit: I just checked his driver page again and the driver you posted is there now. Hmm-glitch again with support pages or....gremlins.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

This file didn't solve my problem either 😞

HP Recommended

Try manually installing the driver as follows...

Go to the device manager and click on the 3D video controller needing drivers.

Click on the driver tab, click on update driver.  Select the browse my computer for driver software option, and browse to the driver folder that was created when you ran the file.

That folder should be in C:\SWSetup\sp69609.

Make sure the Include Subfolders box is checked and see if the driver installs that way.

As I said, I explored the driver folder, and it has the hardware ID for the video controller you posted, so it is the right driver.

If that still doesn't work, I still have one other suggestion to try and force the driver to install.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much Paul_Tikkanen it worked..!! 🙂

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.