Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
MaryAHaney Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP Pavilion Notebook - 15t-ab100 CTO (ENERGY STAR) will not maintain my WiFi connection

HP Pavilion Notebook - 15t-ab1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP Pavilion Notebook - 15t-ab100 CTO (ENERGY STAR) will not maintain my WiFi connection even though the WiFi is still connected to every other device in the house.

I have tried using Internet Explorer, Chrome and FireFox.

Fire Fox is the best, but i still have times when I have to disconnect and reconnect the Notebook 5-10 times an hour and sometimes it doesn't work to do that.

Then it comes back just like nothing happened. I have tried the network diagnostics and sometimes it resets my adaptor sometimes it says there's nothing wrong.

I still have 35 days left on my warantee but i cannot talk to tech support...WHAT"S UP WITH THAT?!?!?!

I USED to be a loyal HP customer...never bought anything else, but if i cannot get some resolution to this, i am done!

1 REPLY
MaryAHaney Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP Pavilion Notebook - 15t-ab100 CTO (ENERGY STAR) will not maintain my WiFi connection

I was able to talk with a thech at an 844 number.

This person updated my WiFi adapter driver and my BIOS.

I hope it helps...

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation