09-07-2010 09:39 AM - edited 09-07-2010 09:41 AM
My HP Pavilion dv6z-2000 wireless/bluetooth sensor buttons probably not working.. The switch is a touch pad on the upper of the keyboard and its not working. Is there a way to override it? In system tray, Wireless Assistant write what WiFi Atheros adapter disabled and no way to enable it. I download and install latest BIOS, WiFi drivers, Wireless Assistant and Quick Launch Buttons but touch pad upper of the keyboard not switch LED indicator of WiFi adapter to BLUE light. Please HELP Me! :'(
09-12-2010 05:33 AM
Try and uninstall, HP Wireless assistant and see, if you are able to operate the wireless button....we will take it from there....
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)