Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Product name:HP 2000 Notebook PC
Product #QE334UA# ABC
Windows 7
HP Recommended
Hi I use a HP Pavilion Entertainment PC
product : WA019EA#ACQ
Windows 7.
I cannot connect to the wifi, it is definitely the device, I have friends who have connected to the same router using their laptops/ phones.

There is no problem with me finding the signal. The problem arises when I have to connect, it keeps asking me to "troubleshoot problem" because it couldnt connect.
HP Recommended
Hello! I am having the same issue. My laptop was working fine last night. Now i can't connect to the wifi. The light stays orange. I looked at my network drives and the only one I have is realtek PCIe FE Family Controller.
I have Ralink RT5390 802.11b/g/n Wifi adapter but t only when it works
My product number : Qa057ua#aba
Operating system :windows 7
HP Recommended

I have a HP Pavilion g6 which is running Windows 8 (8.1) My computer suddenly won't connect to the internet wirelessly although it will if I attach it by ethernet wire to the modem/router. The little light that goes white when I am connected wirelessly is now orange and will not turn off. I have been reading up on what the problem/solution could be, but the instructions assume I know what they are referring to, or how I can find out the information about my computer they are asking for. For instance, you ask what is the exact product #? I have found a long number with capital letters at the end, but it calls it a product ID. #.  Mine is 00179-60322-67021-AAOEM Is that what you are asking for? Next question it asks in my Device Manager, what do you have listed under Network Adapters? All I see is Realtek PCIeFE Family Controller, so is that what they're asking for, or is mine missing altogether, which I have read elsewhere could be missing altogether, or what? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.