Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (115 Views)

My HP won't connect to wifi

Product Name: Pavilion g6 1095et
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi!

My computer won't connect to wifi, it does not even see the wifi connections I can only connect the internet with ethernet cable. How can I solve this issue?

(I believe I have driver problems but not sure.)

Thanks!

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (87 Views)

Re: My HP won't connect to wifi

Hi @snmez,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! 

I have looked into your issue about your HP Pavilion g6-1095et Notebook and Wireless connecting issues. Here is an excellent starting point.

For troubleshooting remove the Ethernet cord and check Airplane mode. If Airplane mode is on you cannot use your WiFi, so Airplane mode should off for the Wireless troubleshooting.

I would uninstall all that is listed in the Network adapter section and restart the Notebook. 

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as Accept as Solution, this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.Smiley Happy

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation