05-14-2016 11:50 AM
My computer won't connect to wifi, it does not even see the wifi connections I can only connect the internet with ethernet cable. How can I solve this issue?
(I believe I have driver problems but not sure.)
05-15-2016 11:09 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Forums!
I have looked into your issue about your HP Pavilion g6-1095et Notebook and Wireless connecting issues. Here is an excellent starting point.
For troubleshooting remove the Ethernet cord and check Airplane mode. If Airplane mode is on you cannot use your WiFi, so Airplane mode should off for the Wireless troubleshooting.
I would uninstall all that is listed in the Network adapter section and restart the Notebook.
Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as Accept as Solution, this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)