01-01-2018 10:28 AM
When i am doing something on my computer my devices randmoly dissconnect from my computer (my webcam and microphone are plugged in using a usb cord) and my bluetooth speaker system disconnects. Does anyone know a fix to my problem? (for some reason my mouse and keyboard work and they are plugged in with a usb)
01-02-2018 02:27 PM
Hi @KevinMul2004 ,
Thank you for posting on HP Forums,
The Barachiel is at your service.
I understand you are in need of support,
I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details:
What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824
(Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).
Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?
When was the last time it worked without these issues?
Please reply with the details for further assistance.
Eager to help!
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “thumbs up" button!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)