Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15-ac108TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am facing a big a problem for last 3days and this is the issue about my laptop's wifi that means wireless connection. I have bought this pc before 15 days ago. But now I can't connect my pc to wifi connenction. I though that it is  network based problems that means driver problem. I checked device manager and found everything are ok.I then uninstall Realtek RTL8723BE/802.11b/g/n and again install again the driver. After checking the driver details every time i see " one or two protocols are missing on your computer". I think my laptop has been damaged or hardware is not working . I already have checked everything of network requirements with my friends laptop. His laptop is also HP 15-ac108TU. Now I need a proper solution so that I can connet my laptop with my Router's Wifi. I hope that I will get a proper solution regarding my subject. I will become very pleased if anyone help to solve the problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums!

I read your post on the HP Support Forums and wanted to reach out to you. Try going into the Device Manager and uninstall what is listed there.  Just restart the Notebook and it will reinstall the Driver. If you need it  here is a link to your driver page. 

HP Recovery Manager can be accessed from the Start Menu, or by tapping F11 key as soon as you power on the laptop. This  link shows you how to do a recovery before this issue started. I recommend at least 5 days before you were experiencing this issue. 

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as Accept as Solution.  To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below!  🙂  If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help.

Thanks. 

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums!

I read your post on the HP Support Forums and wanted to reach out to you. Try going into the Device Manager and uninstall what is listed there.  Just restart the Notebook and it will reinstall the Driver. If you need it  here is a link to your driver page. 

HP Recovery Manager can be accessed from the Start Menu, or by tapping F11 key as soon as you power on the laptop. This  link shows you how to do a recovery before this issue started. I recommend at least 5 days before you were experiencing this issue. 

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as Accept as Solution.  To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below!  🙂  If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help.

Thanks. 

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Thanks for helping with reply. I have tried with uninstalling from device manager but it has been solved. I have not tried the second process. Hope that I will try and get a solution.
On the other hand today I have sent my laptop to the shop from here I bought it.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.