cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
priya1996
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

My Wifi adapter suddenly disappeared after a restart. Now it does not appear in the device manager.

HP Recommended
hp laptop model - 81F0
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Wifi adapter suddenly disappeared after a restart. Now it does not appear in the device manager. There is no trace of a Wifi adapter whatsoever left in my laptop. All of this happened over night when the laptop was in shutdown state. I tried installing drivers but even that did not work. Ethernet works fine but keeps refreshing itself every 10-15 minutes. I've tried restarting the system several times and that is not working. Please suggest a solution to this problem. i tried downloading driver from hp still not working i also reset network still not working please help

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation