1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My brand new HP Pavilion x360 barely connects to WiFi

Pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello!
So I bought the HP Pavilion x360, model number m3-u003xd, a few days ago and it just got shipped to my house. Right out of the box it has not been able to keep a stable WiFi connection to my home router. Sometimes it won't even be able to connect and when it does it constantly fluctuates on strength and after a few minutes it will just disconnect.
Please help!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
17,747 17,730 1,296 2,009
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My brand new HP Pavilion x360 barely connects to WiFi

Hey there!

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

I understand that you have issues with the wireless network. I see that there is the latest version of the wireless driver available for your PC please update the driver.

Please try the following steps. (Before uninstalling download wireless driver).

1. Open DEVICE MANAGER

2. Open up NETWORK ADAPTERS

3. Right, click on the Wi-Fi Adapter click uninstall.

Download wireless driver using this link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72001-72500/sp72159.exe

If the above step does not work try the following steps.

Try opening Device Manager, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking Device Manager. In Device Manager, locate the network adapter, and then double-click the device name. Click the Driver tab, and then click rollback driver. Restart the computer.

Let me know if this works.

Have a great day!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation