08-31-2016 06:35 AM - last edited on 08-31-2016 08:26 AM by Duane_D
I have HP 15-r074tu Notebook PC of serial no. - (removed content) does not show any sim when connected through a micromax 3G usb dongle. It shows No Device every time but the same dongle and sim card works on other PC.
Also, the bluetooth driver is not working even when updated version of the bluetooth driver was downloaded.
09-02-2016 02:15 PM
The Riddle_Decipher is at your service!
As I understand you aren't able to get the Micromax 3G dongle connected to your HP 15 Notebook, here is what you need to do:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type devmgmt.msc, and then click OK. Device Manager opens.
- Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers. ...
- Right-click the affected USB Root Hub, and then click Uninstall to remove it.
- Restart the computer.
For more details, click here
Keep me posted!
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)