Message 1 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My wifi is giving problems

HP Notebook PC 15-r203TX
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Ok so when I connect to my wifi it looks like this

1.jpg

after some time my Internet stops working and when i see the connections all other wifi networks are gone and the one I'm connected shows Limited

2.jpg

When I disconnect, this happens

3.jpg

After this, I have to restart to connect to the network.

Its not Internet problem because its never interrupts in my PC and mobile so its fault in some driver I guess. I have updated my WiLAN driver but the problem still exists. I have even reinstalled the windows but the problem is still there.

Please someone help me its creating a lot of problems for me. Also sorry for broken English.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 3302 178 336
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@ShubhamJ,

Thanks for choosing HP Forums. one stop for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

Wifi connection is not stable. Is that right?

I will definitely help you.

Try testing the Wi-Fi card using the preferred method in the link below.

http://hp.care/2bjZGry

Let me know if that helped.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ShubhamJ Tutor
Tutor
8 5 0 1
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm sorry for late reply but that did not work. :(

I found a temporary way to solve this. Open Network Connections and then disable Wifi then re-Enable it.

But after 2-3 times wifi connection disappears and then come back after 2-3 Restarts. Someone Please help me because its giving me a tough time just to be connected.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 3302 178 336
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@MMCS,

Thanks for the reply.

Try uninstalling the driver from the device manager and restart the PC and check if that helps.

Also, try doing a system restore to an earlier date to check if that takes care of the issue. Use the link below to perform the system restore.

http://hp.care/2bSk7wj

Let me know if the solution worked.

Resolv_S

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!​​​​​​​

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ShubhamJ Tutor
Tutor
8 5 0 1
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply Sir.

But the solution did not worked. 

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 3302 178 336
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@ ShubhamJ,

Thanks for the reply.

Please follow the steps from the link below and check if that works.

http://hp.care/2dO0fu4

Let me know how it works

Happy posting.

Resolv_S

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
ShubhamJ Tutor
Tutor
8 5 0 1
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No, I already tried most of them earlier but it didn't work.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 3302 178 336
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@ ShubhamJ,

Thanks for the reply.

I suggest you reinstall the OS once as that’s the only step left. Use the link below to perform the recovery from the partition on the PC.

http://hp.care/2bBKnPg

Let me know for more.

Happy posting.

Resolv_S

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation