01-29-2013 06:22 PM
01-31-2013 10:43 AM
Seems to me this could be a software issue and can be fixed by just updated the wireless driver and the wireless assistant.
See if installing the quick launch buttons, the wireless assistant and the latest Atheros driver helps.
HP Quick Launch Buttons (Assuming you have Windows7)
Now for the latest Atheros driver you will need to give me the full model name and number of the notebook you have.
If you have any other questions let me know. I look forward to your response.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)