Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Need a wireless ac dual band card with bluetooth

Hp DV6 pavilion 6024tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My school has now only got 5ghz wireless and now my laptop doesn't see the wireless network as a result. To fix this I need to upgrade my laptops wireless single band WirelessN card to a dual band AC card with bluetooth preferrably. I don't care if it is an original HP card so long as it fits properly and works. My laptop has an I7 quad core in it, 1 gig DDR5 graphics, 4gig RAM, 15.6" screen.

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1900
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Need a wireless ac dual band card with bluetooth

HI @tehchidge,

Welcome to the HP Forum! :) It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I understand that your school only has a 5GHz network and you would like to change your wireless card so you can connect. Here is a link to the HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC Maintenance and Service Guide. Please note chapter 3, page 31, item 21, for a list of recommended replacements.

To express appreciation for my post please click the Thumbs Up Icon”.  If my post resolves the issue you are experiencing, please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find what worked for you!

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation