CAM021
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Need advice on accessory - USB C port limitation

HP Recommended
ZBook Firefly 15 G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My company just issued me the ZBook Firefly 15 G7. Comes with 2 USB C ports, 1HDMI, no Ethernet or DP port.  Power cable goes in one USB C port.  Need to connect to 2 monitors.  1st monitor: can use HDMI cable no issue.  2nd monitor: I thought I'd use the other USB C port and bought an adapter for USB C to DP, but . . . didn't realize the computer had no Ethernet port either.   My wireless signal is not sufficient to operate VPN without plugging in.  I have a USB C to Ethernet adapter, but now I'm short a USB C port!  What adapter can I buy to either (1)  increase USB C ports to 3 or, (2) connect either the power cable or the DP cable to the available port which is a  "USB SuperSpeed port with HP Sleep and Charge"?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation