04-30-2014 09:17 AM - last edited on 03-06-2017 02:32 PM by OscarFuentes
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
You could try clicking on start, type HP Wireless in the search ,and then select HP Wireless Assistant from the list.
The HP Wireless Assistant opens. The Wireless devices that are installed on your computer display. Here is a document on Bluetooth.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)