02-25-2010 06:27 AM - last edited on 02-25-2010 12:11 PM by WendyM
How HP can make a product that can't connect to wireless internet is beyond me. I've spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service with the same problem. Sees the network, connects, then disconnects. It connects to some other wirelss routers fine, but at home my netgear wgr614 v5, it wont connect. HPs product seems good other than that. But why the hell would someone need a computer that can't access the internet? India customer support is useless, there are no easy fixes available by searches on the HP site, and I've installed every driver known to man. Also, the wired internet connection only works at 10 mbps on some LANs. [text removed] Forget about sending me my $50 rebate, just get my wireless internet working. A Toshiba and 2 Gateway notebooks connect fine in the same house. Come to think of it, I'm still within the 30 day return period of the retailer I purchased it from, so maybe that is the way I should go.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)