Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 15 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well. I have run into a problem after upgrading my network card from my old one AR9485 (which didn't have Bluetooth support and only supported 2.4 GHz wireless bandwidth) to AR9462 (which is supposed to have support for 5GHz bandwidth as well as Bluetooth 4.0). Now the problem is I see the bluetooth device in my device manager, but when I try to pair the bluetooth devices (I have tried my MX Master 2S mouse and couple of mobile phones), it doesn't pair any devices at all. I checked the drivers and they all seems to be up-to-date as well. I am not sure if it is still a network card issue or some settings that I am missing. I wasn't able to find the root cause and would really appreciate any help.

HP ENVY 15 Notebook PC

Serial Number:[personal info removed]

Product Number: G0T55AV

DeviceManager.png

Bluetooth-1.png

Bluetooth-2.png

Screenshots for reference

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Not sure if something is up with my post or whether people are not seeing it for some reason, but I could really use some help with this. If anyone has experienced the similar issue, and have managed to find solution, I would really appreciate the assistance.

Cheers!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.