cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go90-sh_
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

New HP computer, unable to connect to my on-line banking site, works OK with old computer

HP Recommended
HP Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Unable to connect with my online banking site which I can still do with my old computer using Windows 10 for both.  Web browsers Firefox and Edge make no difference here.  Calls to tech dept at bank could not remedy the problem.  This issue is only relevant to this computer.

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
23,617 23,575 1,072 1,107
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Go90-sh_

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

Firstly, let's perform Internet Explorer IE reset:

1. Close all open windows and programs.
  2. Open Internet Explorer, select Tools  > Internet options.
  3. Select the Advanced tab.
  4. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset.
  5. In the box, Are you sure you want to reset all Internet Explorer settings?, select Reset.
  6. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, select Close, and then select OK. Restart your PC to apply changes.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation