Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

No Bluetooth in Device Manager

HP Recommended
Spectre X360 2020
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have a new Spectre X360 2020 running on Windows 10.  My Bluetooth recently vanished from my Device Manager so am unable to connect Bluetooth devices.   It was definitely there when I first started using the laptop as I connected my HP mouse successfully and saw Bluetooth listed in my Device Manager.  I believe this happened after an automatic update took place.  I have checked for new updates on Windows and HP and have downloaded latest updates and Bluetooth drivers.  I have also tried system restore and also a complete re-set but nothing has fixed the issue.  I have read a lot online with people having similar issues with Bluetooth dissppearing but haven't found a resolution.  Can anyone help?

Thanks, LD8810

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LD8810
Author
Level 1
3 2 1 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This seems to have been resolved with an automatic update.  Thank you.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,717 93,374 12,271 26,101
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LD8810 

What exactly is the model/product of your Spectre X360 2020  ? Please use the following way to find out

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
LD8810
Author
Level 1
3 2 1 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Heelo,

It's a HP Spectre x360 - 13-aw0115na.

Thanks,

LD8810
Author
Level 1
3 2 1 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This seems to have been resolved with an automatic update.  Thank you.

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation