Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
14-ck0011la
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just bought this new laptop HP 20 days ago and I have several problems;

Bluetooth pairs but never conects nor transfer any data

The machine is very low. I open two or three windows and the laptop gets freezed for several minutes, no response at all

The battery performance is very poor

I can not use the screen laptop as a second screen for another laptop. 

Below are all the details (except serial number) in the back of the laptop:

Model: 14-ck0011la

Product ID: 3PX24LA#ABM

Warranty: 1y1y0y

RMN: TPN-l131

FCC ID: TX2-RTL8723DE

CAN ICES - 3(B)/NMB - 3(B)

IFT: RCPRERT16-1033

Contains Realtek Radio Model: RTL8723DE

Contiene Módulo CNCID: C-16415

Contains IC: 6317A-RTL8723DE

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Janog1,

I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is running very slow and freezing.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you perform a system reset on the computer following the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04742289

If you continue facing the issue, then run a system test on the computer following the steps in the below article.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03467259

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Dear Fosete:

I have already perfomred each of the steps on the links referred (Reinstal Windows that took about 6 to 8 hours and run the extended diagnosis that took around 6 hours)  but I still can not transfer any file through bluetooth, nor wifdirect. The machine is still very slow.

HP Recommended

@Janog1 I'd like to clarify a few things from your first post:

1) You cannot connect your laptop to another laptop to share its screen, that's just not possible, not just HP but any other brand as well.

2) Battery performance, depends on how you use the laptop: click here for details on how the battery works, from this related post.

3) Here's everything I could find on file sharing over Bluetooth: click here

4) Machine being slow: here's a list of steps to improve the performance: 

CLICK HERE FOR STEP BY STEP GUIDE (Scroll to the bottom for more options)

(simply select your description of the issue from the bottom of the screen to gain access to the next set of steps that should resolve your concern).

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.