Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (50 Views)

No Microsoft Store Apps. will load.

Product Name: HP Envy
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

No Microsoft Store Apps. will load. The collection will go to sign in but no game wil load. I get a message that the game is having trouble with the internet connection. All other stuff, office, etc. works just fine. The collection was preloaded when I received the computer. Microsoft tells me there is a corruption in the preloaded apps. at the internetconnection.

HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (26 Views)

Re: No Microsoft Store Apps. will load.

@Relentless890

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

The Riddle_Decipher is at your service.

I understand none of the Microsoft store apps work or load,

I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details:

What is the product number of your product? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?

When was the last time it worked without these issues? Have you attempted a system restore?

In the meantime, please try the steps mentioned on this link: Click here

If the issue persists, you may also attempt the below steps:

Method 1. Try clearing the cache

Sometimes, too much cache might be bloating Windows Store app, causing it to not function efficiently. Clearing the cache, in such case, might come in handy. It’s pretty easy to do as well. Press Windows key + R. Then type wsreset.exe and hit OK.

Method 2. Try disabling any recently installed third-party anti-virus suite.

If you have recently installed a security suite on your system, that might be preventing Windows 10 App Store from working. So try disabling the anti-virus and then check if Windows Store starts working for you.

Method 3. Go Command Prompt mode

If Windows Store is still not working for you, click on Windows key + R (this will open Command Prompt). Type (or copy) and enter the following command as it is:

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $EnvSmiley FrustratedystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Method 4. Use Microsoft’s troubleshooting tool

Go to Microsoft website and hit the Run button. Doing this will download a program on your computer. Install the program, this will allow Microsoft to check whether some preset values are correctly specified on your system. If not, Microsoft will change it for you.

Let me know how that works out, keep me in the loop and Good luck! Smiley Wink

Riddle_Decipher
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation