Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No Sound from Speaker & Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet

CND61966MG
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I had purchased  HP Notebook Serial No.(removed content) 3 to 4 months back, I facing the following problems the day i have purchased the same.

1. No Sound from Speaker

2. Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet

Though i have so other devices which are absolutely fine and full range we are getting in other devices, but this HP Notebook Laptop does not work at all... very slow internet also there is no sound from speakers.

Request you to kindly send your engineer at my residence as this product is under warranty. We already tried get these problems resolved by HP Call Centre \ HP Product Help \ HP Web site all are useless...no one helping or no trying resolve the problems of the product.

Ashwini Mirajkar

(removed content)

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12747 823 1407
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No Sound from Speaker & Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet

@AshwiniBM

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options, if any.  
You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding holidays & Weekends).  

Response times may vary by region. Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation