Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
I have trouble using the cellular connection on my laptop.
device: HP Elite Dragonfly 2019
Windows Home 10 x64
Drivers last(18.09.2020), windows up to date.
- No cellular icon in trey(and\or in action center).
- No cellular option in networking.
- Device manager shows only Wi-Fi AX200, and 8 Wan miniports.
- Bois cellular setting is enabled.
- Sim card is in trey and active.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community