Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP stream 11-ah0XX
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have a HP stream 11-ah0XX. A few days ago my network button on the bottom of my screen shows a box with a red "x" in it and it says not connected, no connections are available I have ran a trouble shoot on it and it came back and said "windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install the driver." I do not know how to do that so I tried to factory reset my laptop and it gets to 30% and says undoing changes and says can't reset.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @NatalieM2 

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Please, check this HP article and follow the steps, begin the troubleshooting >> https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04649175

Alternatively, if you already have HP Support Assistant, you may run its network troubleshooter to have it automatically fix some of your issues.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.