Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello all.

I bought my new HP Pavilion Notebook today and its set up well except for the internet to which it won't connect. No networks are available despite my phone picking up at least 10 including the 2 in my own house.
Flight mode is definitely off and, from what I can see, there is no hard button to turn wifi on or off on the computer.

Please help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@keeley_mchale wrote:
Hello all.

I bought my new HP Pavilion Notebook today and its set up well except for the internet to which it won't connect. No networks are available despite my phone picking up at least 10 including the 2 in my own house.
Flight mode is definitely off and, from what I can see, there is no hard button to turn wifi on or off on the computer.

Please help!

Hi,

Can you try pressing F12 and check if your device will detect your connection?

If not then follow the steps here ---> http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04649175

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@keeley_mchale wrote:
Hello all.

Please help!

Hi,

Can you try pressing F12 and check if your device will detect your connection?

If not then follow the steps here ---> http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04649175

If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

HP Recommended
Thank you! Reinstalling my driver using HP recovery manager worked!
HP Recommended

Hi,

Your always welcome!! Kindly mark it as solved so others will benefit from it as well 😉

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.