realhamzah
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

OMEN Command Center shows no internet connection

HP Recommended
Omen 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Why it says (0.MB) Network!!! Even if i connected the Ethernet cable it says (0.MB) on omen command center please help.                                                                                                        

2 REPLIES 2
realhamzah
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

btw my internet speed is 200mb download but when i download something it shows me 0.10mb only!!!!!!!!!! why!!!! please answer. i hope you answer me fast because im sick of this.

0 Kudos
realhamzah
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't download anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't use my laptop!!!! because of omen command center!!! and no f body is answering me!!! 

can any f body tell me why you created omen command center if you don't care about it!!!! why!!!!!! 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation