09-16-2010 11:46 AM
I just purchased a new G72 laptop and my email was working fine until today. Suddenly I could not send out. A screen kept coming up asking me to identify my smtp server connection and password.This screen kept coming up, and I would answer, but still was not able to sent out my emails. The only thing that has changed since yesterday was a new windows update.
Whaata can I do to restore this?
08-07-2013 03:10 PM
On Fri I had a message from MS asking for a security code for an email address I had not used for years. It gave NO option for the one I do use. i could not tell if this was some sort of scam. The color used was only blue for the MS logo! not multicolor. I avoided it for 5 days and then when it warned I had only one day left before they deleted my email account, I gave my cell ph # and recieved the 4 digit code.
Beginning today I have not been able to access my email at all. Also the curser is frozen and I cannot access news stories, so DO not send me info at my email address, as I will not be able to see it. HELP
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)