Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a HP 250 G1 notebook the version with intel core i3..the operating system is windows 7 ultimate x64. the reason i am writting this is because i cannot find any compatible driverfor the for the internet controller..so i have no connection neither wireless or cable connection.

maybe this will give you a clue: Ethernet Controller

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_1854103C&REV_07
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_1854103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&CC_0200

Network Controller:

PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_3290&SUBSYS_18EC103C&REV_00
PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_3290&SUBSYS_18EC103C
PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_3290&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_3290&CC_0280

PLS HELP!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended
Thank You so much!!
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

hello,

I'm having the same problem but those two link's are not available anymore.

Where can I find them now?

HP Recommended

Hi:

Those links are working just fine for me.

Please try them again.

HP Recommended

I also am facing the same situation on this new HP 250, (no Wireless connectivity) and is DISABLED in the Network Adapters console. I have downloaded the correct drivers (Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter) but still cannot ENABLE it. I am using Windows 7 Pro SP1 32bit.

Driver got updated when running Windows Updates.

How can I enable the wireless adapter?

Any assistance or advise will be highly appreciated and I have to deliver to customer tomorrow COB.

Thanks in advance. 

HP Recommended

Hi, sorry to hear that you are having issues with your internet connection.  I have found a You tube link that is NOT a HP supported video, however I do believe that it will resolve your issue.  Please click on the following link to get to the youtube video.  http://goo.gl/OktwDW

If you have any other questions, please feel free write back.

Thank you

Waterboy71

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Managed to SOLVE this by enabling the WLAN AUTO CONFIG service from disabled to Automatic and starting it. After this, did a scan and was able to pickup wireless Access Points.

Hope this assists anybody else out there facing the same issues on Win7.

Have no idea why this service was disabled in the first place!

HP Recommended

This PC keeps frezeeing up Please Help

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.