Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Slim Desktop PC S01-pF2000i (52Z16AV)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Desktop Model : HP Slim Desktop PC S01-pF2000i (52Z16AV)

Operating System : Windows 8.1 (64 bit)

I am unable to find wi-fi driver for HP Slim Desktop PC S01-pF2000i (52Z16AV) for windows 8.1 (64 bit) on HP website since my model is originally a windows 11 version.
so, Please help me find a compatible windows 8.1 wi-fi driver for the mentioned model number. 

(I have to downgrade my OS version due to poor performance with the higher version of OS.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Unfortunately, Realtek never developed any W8.1 drivers for the Realtek RTL8822CE Wireless adapter your PC has.

If you want to remain on W8.1 and you can't use an ethernet cable, you will need to purchase a USB Wi-Fi adapter.

You can also install W10, which has a driver for that model Wi-Fi adapter.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

That probably will not be possible but in order for me to begin to look for a W8.1 driver for your PC's wifi adapter, I will need to know the hardware ID for the device you see listed in the device manager labeled as a Network Controller.

That is the Wi-Fi adapter in need of a driver.

Use this guide for how to find the hardware ID for a device...

How to Find Drivers for Unknown Devices in the Device Manager (howtogeek.com)

HP Recommended

the hardware id is PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_C822&SUBSYS_85F7103C&REV_00 and I could not find the driver. please help

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, Realtek never developed any W8.1 drivers for the Realtek RTL8822CE Wireless adapter your PC has.

If you want to remain on W8.1 and you can't use an ethernet cable, you will need to purchase a USB Wi-Fi adapter.

You can also install W10, which has a driver for that model Wi-Fi adapter.

HP Recommended

Thank You......

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.