01-26-2014 03:22 PM
I am getting a Port issue 316 error. Not able to connect to internet. Have ran all diagnostic checks and cannot seem to resolve the issue. I have a HP Pavillion g6 notebook pc. Prod. #: D1C15UA#ABA, Windows 8 64-bit. Please help. Thanks.
01-30-2014 09:40 AM
I understand you are having an issue with the port 316 error on your HP Pavilion g6-1302tx Notebook. Here is a link to Microsoft for a port error message fix.
Hope this is helpful.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)