Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

HI, my wifi don't work , i reinstal all drivers, delete and add wifi adapter and no change adapter: 

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_3577103C&REV_05
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_3577103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&CC_0200

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

That is not the id for the wifi.

That is the id for the wired ethernet controller.

If the wifi is missing a driver, you will see a device listed in the device manager as a network controller.

What is the full model number or product number of your CQ57?

The product number can be found on the same sticker as the serial number.

HP Recommended

A9Z99EA#abd

I instal all lan driver for my model and no effect

HP Recommended

Install this software, restart the PC and see if you can turn the wireless on by using this software.

This package provides the HP Connection Manager for the supported notebook models and operating systems.

File name: sp54630.exe

If that doesn't work either, and you do not see a device listed in the device manager as a Network Controller, then most likely the wireless card has suffered a hardware failure.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.