08-22-2016 06:18 AM
HI, my wifi don't work , i reinstal all drivers, delete and add wifi adapter and no change adapter:
08-22-2016 06:23 AM
That is not the id for the wifi.
That is the id for the wired ethernet controller.
If the wifi is missing a driver, you will see a device listed in the device manager as a network controller.
What is the full model number or product number of your CQ57?
The product number can be found on the same sticker as the serial number.
08-22-2016 06:56 AM
Install this software, restart the PC and see if you can turn the wireless on by using this software.
This package provides the HP Connection Manager for the supported notebook models and operating systems.
File name: sp54630.exe
If that doesn't work either, and you do not see a device listed in the device manager as a Network Controller, then most likely the wireless card has suffered a hardware failure.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)