04-20-2016 07:31 PM - edited 04-22-2016 07:10 PM
Hello and thanks for your input.
The following are currently connected to my Huawei router:
desktop - via ethernet
printer (HP Photosmart Plus B209a-m) - via wireless LAN
laptop (HP EliteBook 8560p) - via wireless LAN (internet working fine)
I recently upgraded both the desktop & laptop to Windows 10 (64 bit) from Win 7. I have no problems printing from the desktop, however after repeated printer re-installs the laptop is now unable to detect the printer on my network (even when I supply the correct IP address). Before the first re-install it said the printer was disconnected (at the same time as I was able to print from the desktop).
Can you please tell me what's missing or what I need to do to fix this?
I have just added the above screenshots showing what happens during installation of the printer on my laptop - at this point I have it connected to the printer via a USB link as instructed. It is also on my wireless LAN and (to repeat) I have no problem using it wirelessly to print from the desktop m/c.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)