05-18-2017 02:08 AM - last edited on 05-18-2017 08:48 AM by kevin-t
I have HP Photosmart All in one printer HP 3210 and recently bought HP by 500 Bluetooth USB 2.0 Wireless Adapter to print from Samsung mob & iPad Pro. I can print from Samsung mob but cannot print from iPad Pro as it does not recognise Bluetooth bt500.
Can support team guide me how to print from iPad Pro.
Many thanks for your kindness.
[Personal Information Removed]
05-19-2017 10:22 AM
Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.
I understand that you are unable to print from your iPad as it does not recognize bt500 Bluetooth USB 2.0 Wireless Adapter.
This issue could occur if the iPad does not support Bluetooth printing.
Let's go through a few steps to troubleshoot this issue.
And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Cannot Print to HP Bluetooth bt500
Let me know how this works.
You have a good day ahead.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)