08-19-2016 11:55 AM
I'm experiencing problems with my WiFi connection regularly. Especially after the upgrade to Windows 10.
Suddenly not able to use the Internet Browser, a yellow exclamation mark at the WiFi icon which says Limited Connectivity. After a few seconds, the computer freezes. No minidumps present at the C:\Windows folder.
Things I have tried:
1. WLAN driver update.
2. BIOS update
3. Fresh install of Windows 10
4. Fresh install of Windows 8.1 (which was installed when i bought the laptop)
5. Installed a previous WLAN driver (version 184.108.40.206)
6. Disabled the option "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"
7. Tried the laptop on a different WiFi-network.
I'm out of ideas. Does any one have a suggestion?