12-29-2016 04:31 AM
We have several HP Probook 4530s in our company. Some of them run with Windows 10 64 bit but one have windows 7 64 bit. Which installed Windows 10 pc's can't get a wi-fi connection. They take ip from routers normally. But can't connect to internet and local network. Which is windows 7 installed pc can connect wi-fi as usual.
Thanks for help all of you. Thanks.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)