Topsailisland
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Purchased HP 1Yr post warranty plan

HP Recommended
HP notebook

Hello can anyone help me I purchased a post 1yr warranty plan on. April 7, 2020 at  10:22 am EST and today is April 21, 2020 I have not received anything in the mail , email nothing. I understand with Covid19 things are slow people aren’t working etc however I’m concerned because it’s showing on my account my it’s expired when I purchased a post 1 yr warranty. Perhaps they haven’t updated I’m not sure .  But , this laptop isn’t working and it’s been this way since walking out the store with it brand new. Crashes, blue screen with circular thing going , black screen an a globe at the corner of the screen . 
Any suggestions or help would be so appreciated. 
Thank you all in advance . Stay safe and be well.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
asmita6658
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,452 14,445 1,436 1,740
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Topsailisland

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
asmita6658
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,452 14,445 1,436 1,740
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Topsailisland

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation