Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15-r014tx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi Team

I have re install win 7 64 bit today but i didnt get Proper driver for WIFI & Bluetooth .I have search in Hp 

driver bu i dint get pls help me ...

Ralink RT3290 802.11BGN Wifi adpter

Bluethot

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended
HP Recommended
I want Qualcomm Aetheros WiFi driver but I can't find it
HP Recommended

I have just changed from CenturyLink (pk5001z modem/router) to Vyve (Arris TG1672G modem/router) and my HP Envy 700-216 with Ralink RT3790 820.1 bgn wifi adapter with driver Media Tek 5/18/2015 version 5.0.57.0 is receiving a bogus DNS address! Windows seems to think this is the correct version but wonder if there is something newer or what to resolve my problem or perhaps suggest an available replacement adapter! (All my other devices connect just fine and receive valid DNS!)

Thanks! 

Eighter from Decatur, county seat of Wise (of course it's in Texas)
HP Recommended

Hello,I am using hp 14-n021tu model. I am facing some problems regarding hotspot creating from my laptop. After updating to Windows 10 latest update I am unable to create the hotspot. I tried to find the driver on internet but could not find it any where for my my model. Please help me out.

HP Recommended

The Ralink WiFi device is also for Bluetooth connection. When you accept no BT than you can install a Realtek RTL8188CE WiFi device.  You can buy this for less than 10 euro. It works fine on my HP Pavilion G7.

HP Recommended

Hi, tengo problemas con mis controladores de wifi, en momentos aparece y desaparece estando activa y en uso, tarda en muchas ocaciones en reconectarse, busco en Adm de dispositivos y no aparece, da la impresión que se desinstala sola, y ni reiniciando el equipo puedo solucionar. Adicional a eso, hay un controlador de nombre Unkwon Divece que no se quiere instalar, o genera problemas para hacerlo, incluso dice en los detalles de error 43, (SI mal no recuerdo) que hago? mi conexión de red es un poco distante y por lo general la uso en mi habitacion, e incluso cuando eso pasa ni el blutooh se puede usar porque también se apaga wireleess , y como dije anteriormente debo esperar a que quiera encenderse o conectarla directo a modem.

Espero puedas ayudarme 

Saludos

YacqueVarona

HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.