Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: CANNOT SWITCH ON WIFI on my pavillion g6-2073ca

HP Pavilion g6-2073ca Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Pual thanks for your heip in the forum, I have the same issue with my HP Pavilion g6-2073ca Notebook that wifi is disabled and can't be enable with the enable button also the bluetooth hardware not appearing in the device manager . please help

here is network adapter hardware id 

PNP Device ID ROOT\KDNIC\0000

PNP Device ID PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_145C103C&REV_01\4&2DCD215A&0&00E0

PNP Device ID PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_183F103C&REV_05\4&FCB2031&0&00E1

PNP Device ID SWD\IP_TUNNEL_VBUS\ISATAP_0

PNP Device ID SWD\IP_TUNNEL_VBUS\TEREDO_TUNNEL_DEVICE

thanks for your help.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,366 26,321 2,191 3,360
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: CANNOT SWITCH ON WIFI on my pavillion g6-2073ca

@ShaheerIftikhar

Peace be unto you 🙂

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand the WiFi is disabled and Bluetooth adapters are missing from the device manager,

Don't worry, I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate solution I need a few more clarification:

When was the last time it worked without these issues? did you make any recent hardware or software changes?

In the meantime, you could follow this article to resolve issues with the WiFi: Click here for details.

Also, visit the Official HP Website and download the latest drivers for both WiFi and Bluetooth (including the BIOS and chipset) drivers: Click here

Keep me posted,

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation