08-19-2017 10:44 AM
08-20-2017 01:50 PM
Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post.
I understand that you have upgraded the OS on your computer to Windows 10 and are looking for drivers, is that right?
Kudos to you for trying to troubleshoot the issue on your own.
Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you.
Have you tried to update all the drivers using HP Support Assistant?
The drivers for your computer are only available for Windows 7 on HP Drivers page.
As the drivers are not available for Windows 10, you would need to rely on Windows updates or install and run HP Support Assistant to find the drivers for your computer. Click here to know more about HPSA.
Alternately, you can update the video driver from AMD website as well.
Let me know if this helped.
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)