cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mat91
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Re: Wireless problems + network adapter disappearing after sleep + Battery drain when turned off

HP Recommended

Hi @Mash203

exactly, same problems as I have..

The laptop, design, and speed are quite good, but all these issues + sleep mode problems (does enter only after the 5th try) + wireless connection issues + wireless network adapter disappearing + most importantly, the device sometimes not turning on (I have to press the power button numerous times and magically after some minutes it turns off) -> make me regret my purchase of 1000 Euros...

Very sad, since I used to love HP and my old laptop + current desktop + monitors are from HP.

But after this sad event, I am honestly considering to not buy HP again . I hope they will propose me a valid solution.   

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation