Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
truffner Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Rebuilt with Windows 10 Pro. The bluetooth will not show up in device

Revolve 810 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Rebuilt Revovle 810 G3 with a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro.  All devices show up and look fine besides the bluetooth.  I can not connect a bluetooth mouse to this devices.  I tried the driver from HP sp78155.  Does anyone have a suggestion?

4 REPLIES
Regents Professor Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4526 383 1601
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@truffner wrote:

Rebuilt Revovle 810 G3 with a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro.  All devices show up and look fine besides the bluetooth.  I can not connect a bluetooth mouse to this devices.  I tried the driver from HP sp78155.  Does anyone have a suggestion?

You can try an earlier version (sp72010) and if that works, try to update to the version you have.  IF that doesn't work, go into the Device Manager in Windows and locate the Hardware ID of the driver that is not installed.  With this we can track down the issue.

0 Kudos
truffner Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I downloaded and tried the older version and that did not solve my issue.  Bluetooth is not appearing in device manager nor does device manager show an issues with devices.

0 Kudos
Regents Professor Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4526 383 1601
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@truffner wrote:

I downloaded and tried the older version and that did not solve my issue.  Bluetooth is not appearing in device manager nor does device manager show an issues with devices.

Try the drivers provided by Intel for your Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiDi (2x2) WiFi and Bluetooth® 4.0 Combo.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/83635/Intel-Dual-Band-Wireless-AC-7265

0 Kudos
truffner Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have also tried that with no success.  I was one with HP support and they connected and try everything they could and determind it was a hardware issue.  Its under warranty and are sending a box to have it repaired.  I find it hard to beloeve that i have 2 identical Revolves with the same issue purchased months apart. 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation