Intern
23 20 0 7
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

SLOW INTERNET SPEED

hp probook 450 g4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I have recently purchased the hp laptop but in this laptop internet is working very slow only google works but it is unable to load other websites i tried troubleshooting the problem and it is showing the following line
" your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resourse(DNS server) is not responding".
On the other hand, internet is perfectly working on other devices like on my other laptop and my phone. Please help me. I am unable to download anything and I have also updated the driver intel dual band wireless-ac 7265.
4 REPLIES 4
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12360 12337 1165 2353
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

SLOW INTERNET SPEED

Hi @MUSTAFA5,

Thanks for stopping by the HP forums. Good day! Smiley Happy I read the post about wifi issues with the computer. It will be a delight to assist you here. Smiley Happy

Superb effort, splendid troubleshooting and commendable diagnosis of the issue before posting.  Kudos to you on that score. Smiley Happy  You are a valued HP customer and it is paramount to assist you here. I take it as a privilege to share this platform with you. Smiley Happy

For better clarity and to assist you better I would require more information regarding this.

Did it begin after a windows or software update?

Has it worked correctly before?

Which browser do you use?

For starters please try this Microsoft link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/2779064/-your-computer-appears-to-be-correctly-configured,-...  and that should do the trick for you. Although it is for windows 7, It is applicable for windows 10 also.

Hope this helps.   I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. Smiley Happy  Please reach out for any issues and I'll always be there to assist you always. Smiley Happy

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Smiley Happy

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. Smiley Happy

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
23 20 0 7
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

SLOW INTERNET SPEED

I already tried this solution but didnot worked for me. Like i said its a new laptop with no windows installed at the time of purchase. So I install windows 10 and also install all the drivers required for it. Overall it works greats but I have tried everything but nothing works for me and I am still facing this slow internet problem. I said to my service provider he came and chected my laptop but he said setting are all good. I am using GOOGLE CHROME. Please help me and give another solution. THANKYOU FOR YOUR RELPY.

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
23 20 0 7
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

SLOW INTERNET SPEED

THANKX for your reply my problem was solve. There was a problem with my wifi. I upgrade the software of the wifi by my service provider. Once again thankx for your time.

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
23 20 0 7
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

SLOW INTERNET SPEED

SORRY BUT MY PROBLEM IS STILL THERE IT IS NOT SOVED I CLAIM FOR THE WARRANTY AND THE OWNER OF THE SHOP UNDERSTOOD MY PROBLEM AFTER VERY LONG BUT I GUESS HE HAD STILL NOT UNDERSTOOD MY PROBLEM AND SAID THE LAPTOP IS WORKING FINE EVER THOUGH HE SEES THAT INTERNET IS VERY SLOW. HE AFTER WASTING OUR LOTS OF TIME AGREED TO SEND THIS LAPTOP TO COMPANY IN ORDER TO CLAIM FOR WARRANTY. BUT WHEN WE WERE LEAVING HE SAID
" I DON'T THINK HP WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT AND SEND THIS LAPTOP BACK TO YOU IN THIS SAME CONDITION".
BUY I SAID
" IT WILL DO AND IT WILL SOLVE MY ISSUE".
PLEASE PLEASE HP FIX MY LAPTOP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I HAVE A LOTS OF WORK TO DO IN IT.PLEASE :-(
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation