cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
georgedudu1337
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Sudden internet disconnects, acts like I don't have the driver installed (can't find any networks)

HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 15-dc1006nq
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I play games (like Counter-Strike Global Offensive on Steam or World of Warcraft on Blizzard launcher), after some time (3-5 minutes of CS:GO, 10+ of WoW) I get disconnected from the game and my wifi connection disappears. I am also unable to connect again, as if I don't have the driver downloaded. I want to mention that my drivers are up to date, I use an anti-virus and I checked wtih the HP Support Assistant for Wi-Fi Connection. It's also not about the internet because it works perfectly for my brother.

What can I do? It's really annoying. Sometimes after uninstalling the wireless device (and auto-reinstalling it) it works. Sometimes it takes 1 attempt, sometimes 3. Or a restart. But after some time it stops disconnecting me. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation