Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
I Am From India. By The Way I Found Same Set In Amazon India Website, But Which One Should I Use To Open Out Of 6 Screw Driver
HP Recommended

You're going to have to figure that out on your own.

Use the screw driver that best fits the screw.

Most, if not all of the screws will be Phillips head screws.

HP Recommended
Thank You, After Opening Of Laptop I Will Let You To Know All The Details Of WiFi Card
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended
Thank You Once Again Sir For Your Most Valuable Information, After Opening I Had Opened The WiFi Card And Re Entered The Same And Successfully Done The Process. After That My Problem Was Resolved. No Problem As Of Now.
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

That is great news, and congratulations on being able to do that pretty difficult job yourself.

HP Recommended
Without Your Help I Can't Able To Do That. Thanks 2 You
HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

HP Recommended

Hello Sir, Again Same Problem Arrived.

Again i do the same process after opening of my laptop and reseat my wifi card as same. Again My Problem Solved.

I Can't understand What Is The Actual Problem, Is it Antenna Wire Problem Or WiFi Card Itself?

Please Give Me A Permanent Solution, I am faded with all this problem. After Purchasing HP Laptop, I am facing only problem problem and problem.
Please Reply.

HP Recommended

Hi:

Most likely it is the wifi card that has a hardware issue.

Could also be a bad motherboard (bad slot where the card goes into).

The cheapest thing to do would be to replace the wifi card.

Your model has two antenna cables connected to the Ralink wifi card in there now, correct?

If so, replace the Ralink card with this model...

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 802.11 ac 2x2 WiFi + BT 4.0                HP Part #710661-001

The card is readily available on Amazon or eBay.

Do your search by the HP part number, not the model of the wifi card.

Now that you know how to take the notebook apart, you can replace the wifi card.

If the Intel card disappears, then the motherboard is bad, and I would suggest purchasing a new notebook, as it would be very expensive to replace the motherboard.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.