cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gillesdemar
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

There is no cmmunication beetween My HP Laptop and HP Printer Deskjet 3652 is not working

HP Recommended
HP Laptop Pavilion
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Iam actually in France for some time and use an HP Printer Deskjet HP 3652 AND SINCE SEVERAL WEEks the printer accepts no order for printing. The order registration is allways empty.

The test of Printer are allways 100% ok. 

Now the same misbehavior of may laptop occured alraedy in Germany where i do stay normally. My first reaction: it can only bee the printers fault. But now i think it is My Laptop.

Many Thanks for help.

1 REPLY 1
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,526 12,495 958 1,085
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Gillesdemar,

I read your post and i understand that your printer is not printing from your computer.

I'd like to help.

To better assist you - 

1.  How is the printer connected to the device USB or wireless or WIFI DIRECT? 

If wireless,

1. What is the status of the wireless light on the printer, steady or blinking?
  2. I would like to know, is your router set to work on 2.4 GHz network or 5 GHz network band?​​​​​​​

let me know!

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation