cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

UNINSATALLED HP SIMPLEPASS DRIVER SOFTWARE CAUSED I UNABLE TO GET CONNECTED INTERNET THROUGH WIFI

HP Recommended

PRODUCT ID 00262-30415-75357-AAOEM HP LAPTOP 64 BIT  WINDOW 8.1 I HAVE MISTAKENLY UNINSTALLED HP SIMPLEPASS DRIVER SOFTWARE .NOW MY LAPTOP IN NOT RECOGNISING WIFI NETWORK . THAT I WAT TO RE INSTALL HP SIMPLEPASS SOFTWARE SUGGEST WHERE AND HOW CAN I GET SOFTWARE

1 REPLY 1
Level 15
Level 15
10,484 10,480 981 2,920
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The product ID posted is for Windows, not the PC.

Assuming the PC can still function on the internet, go to the HP support page in you region.  Go to the top of this forum and click on the "Support" heading.  When that page opens, then click on "Support and troubleshooting"  When that page opens, scroll down to the "Or, let HP detect your product" and proceed thru those things until it detects what your product is and the go to the "software and drivers" section of the product page.  There should be the listing for all of the drivers for that PC.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up to give Kudos! " >.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation