Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp Mini 2140
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hi.

I have the following issue. I have an Hp mini 2140 (32 bits) and want to pair it with my bluetooth earbuds Jaybird X3. I remeber that I had no problems to pair them when I had WIndows XP as my OS, but now that I upgraded my OS to WIndows 7, and installed the driver for the Bluetooth device that is designed for Windows 7, it simply doesnt work properly. The system tries to install the required features for the Jaybird earbuds to work, but in the end it shows that some of them weren't installed. So I think that maybe it is due to some issues with the driver, so would you be so kind to refer me to the updated software? I tried to follow the links that you posted before, but all of them seem to be expired.

The hardware Id is USB\VID_03F0&PID_171D&REV_0100.

Thanks beforehand.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

This was the last W7 driver HP released for the HP integrated BT module...

This package contains the software required to support the HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems. The HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology provides wireless connectivity to other devices from the integrated module of the supported notebooks/laptops. It also provides additional Bluetooth Profiles.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp46001-46500/sp46063.exe

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

This was the last W7 driver HP released for the HP integrated BT module...

This package contains the software required to support the HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems. The HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology provides wireless connectivity to other devices from the integrated module of the supported notebooks/laptops. It also provides additional Bluetooth Profiles.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp46001-46500/sp46063.exe

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for your help. The device works perfectly now.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.